Monday, May 23, 2005

It feels like I haven't been abroad in ages

I’ll warn you that I’ll be using a mix of kg or stones depending on where I’m getting weighed


  • Medium term goal: 60kg (~9.5 st) by September 2005

  • Short term goal: eat some fruit and more vegetables than normal

  • Current weight: 67.4kg

  • Current fat: 30%




I’m getting married in September and would like to get back to the weight I was when we started going out. This means I need to lose about a stone or 7kg. However I am more interested in size than weight (hips, bums and thighs – good old English pear)so I will try and report on progress if I can get myself measured!




I’m not going to be able to do much exercise this week as I am visiting a chiropractor tomorrow and I am usually banned for a few days afterwards. Therefore I am going to look at my food. I do not like fruit, vegetables or salad and although I have improved over the last year or so I still don’t chose to eat them. Well I will this week. We’ve just been shopping and bought no chocolate or crisps, but we spent enough on fruit and veg to get a bonus Active Kids voucher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home