Friday, June 10, 2005

Mixed news at the work weigh in (but mainly poor)

I had my third weigh in at work today

In the last week I have
increased my percentage body fat by 2%
lost 2.4 pounds
decreased my hydration percentage by
1%
decreased my muscle by over 1 unit (don’t know what unit that is though) I’m now back at what I was when I was originally weighed mid May
my physique rating has stayed as normal
my metabolic age has increased from 27 to 31 (apparently my body is feeling sluggish this morning)




So basically I’ve lost weight, but it is due to muscle loss which isn’t good. I guess this shows that I’ve had a bad week where I haven’t exercised and I had chocolate every day. However it hasn’t been a good week as it was my Grandfather’s funeral on Monday and I’ve felt run down all week. However I’ve still been better than normal by not eating the chocolate at work and having vegetables in the evening and salad in my sandwiches (no fruit so far this week). Hopefully I’ll be back on form next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home